Support in our association
Support services unique to our company
- Implementation of specific skill test measures for Food service, lodging, food manufacturing, and building cleaning
- We will help you pass the Specified Skills Measurement Test
- Notification of host organization and preparation of support plan
- Act on behalf of the host company for applications such as changing the status of residence.
- Select people based on necessary Japanese language skills, skills, nationality, etc., and introduce human resources with performance rewards.
- Dispatch domestic residents as interns until they pass the exam.
- After completing the exam, you will be switched to direct employment after completing the visa changing procedure.
Support work defined as a registration support organization (it is possible to entrust all support to this organization)
【Before changing residence status before entering Japan】
- About the contents of specific skills employment contract
- Activities that can be performed in Japan
- Conditions for staying in Japan
【Before arrival in Japan 】
- Pick-up of foreigners at the airport.
- Support for securing housing such as guarantor of lease contracts
- Support for opening a savings account at financial institutions such as banks
- Support for contracts related to the use of mobile phones
- Support for other contracts necessary for life
【After arrival in Japan 】
- General knowledge about living in Japan
- Knowledge of notification and other procedures to the national or local government
- Acceptance company / Registration Support Organization Complaint Applicant and National / Local Government Complaint Applicant
- Knowledge of medical institutions that can receive medical care in languages that foreigners can understand
- Knowledge about disaster prevention and crime prevention, as well as knowledge necessary for emergency illness and other emergency responses
- Dealing with that you are violating the laws of immigration or labor
- Providing an opportunity to learn Japanese necessary for life in Japan (assuming about 10 hours of class time)
- Provide support for promoting exchanges between foreigners and Japanese
- Reemployment support when the foreigners is fired because of company’s reason.
- Translation of No. 1 Specified Skills Support Plan for Foreigners (Must be written in a language that the foreigner can understand)
- The support manager or support staff must have regular interviews with the foreigner and their supervisor.
- Regarding occupational life, daily life or social life from the foreigner,
- If you receive a consultation or complaint, must take advice, guidance, or other necessary measures