- Registration support organizations will implement all support based on the Special Skills No. 1 Foreigner Support Plan based on a support contract with the host organization.
- To become a registration support organization, you need to be registered by the Director General of the Immigration Bureau.
- Registered organizations are registered in the registration support organization register and posted on the Immigration Bureau website.
- Registration period is 5 years and requires renewal.
- Registration support organizations need to make regular or occasional reports to the Commissioner for Immigration.
Ministry of Justice website “Efforts to accept new foreign human resources and realize a symbiotic society” http://www.moj.go.jp/nyuukokukanri/kouhou/nyuukokukanri01_00127.html